Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Linear

Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate (general)

by AC @, Saturday, October 01, 2016, 20:16

Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate

Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate and the world is witnessing it live. We saw it yesterday on a campaign stop in Florida, where she attempted to stave off a coughing fit.

Despite Hillary Fan Club snickers, Donald’s claim rings true
Tom Shattuck Saturday, October 01, 2016

Stay sharp, Deplorables, Hillary’s establishment machine is hitting on all cylinders.

This is what it looks like. Monday night after the debate, Donald Trump complained about his microphone, saying, “I had a problem with a microphone that didn’t work. ... I wonder: Was it set up that way on purpose? My microphone in the room, they couldn’t hear me, you know, it was going on and off. Which isn’t exactly great.”

The next day, what can only be described as the official Hillary Clinton Fan Club convened at the usual place, in the rear of her plane. After some lighthearted banter, Hillary bid her traveling press adieu and turned to walk away. Just then, one of the doting reporters asked about Trump’s microphone complaint.

Without missing a beat, Hillary stepped right up to them and proclaimed, “Anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night.”

Boom!

Louis CK would kill for the laughs Clinton received from her adoring press. And right on cue they took to the airwaves and social media, and the news cycle was engorged with coverage of her brave, defiant and lethal zinger.

Credentialed Clintonites everywhere spent the week reinvigorated.

Then late yesterday afternoon, the Commission on Presidential Debates finally released a terse one-sentence statement, saying, “Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall.”

FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald

Tags:
Hillary Clinton dishonest, Hillary dishonest

Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy

by AC @, Saturday, October 01, 2016, 20:28 @ AC

Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy

Adriana Cohen: PC police’s latest move neuters Navy
A shipload of nonsense

Adriana Cohen Saturday, October 01, 2016

‘GENDER NEUTRAL’: A recent move by the U.S. Navy will ban the word ‘man’ from 91 military titles in an effort to be more ‘gender neutral.’ The ban is effective immediately, according to the Navy Times.
56 COMMENTS
in

The PC police in the Navy have gone overboard.

First, Princeton University banned the word “man” from being used by its faculty. And now U.S. Navy brass have banned the word “man” from being used in 91 titles in an effort to be more “gender neutral” and not offend anyone.

Effective immediately, “Fire Controlman 1st Class Joe Sailor” would become “Petty Officer 1st Class Joe Sailor,” according to the Navy Times.

Only the Obama administration would think that calling a man a man is offensive. I don’t know about you but I miss the days when men were men and women were women — and you could say so without having to apologize.

With 94 million Americans out of work and North Korea test-firing ballistic missiles, doesn’t our country have bigger problems?

No doubt Donald Trump’s refusal to bow at the altar of political correctness has been a huge part of his appeal with many voters who see how ridiculous we’ve become.

Thanks to liberal lunacy, the PC cops are literally making it “offensive” to be a man. Will the government scrub the word “Mr.” from documents next? Or abolish gender designations altogether on birth certificates?

At the rate we’re going, it’s only a matter of time before progressives tell parents of newborns, “It’s not your job to decide if baby Johnny is a boy. He gets to decide when he’s older.” Never mind if Johnny has male organs or not. It would be his choice to “check the box,” not his parents.

Here’s the stark reality. If Americans keep allowing the “word police” to censor our everyday language, we’ll continue to lose our precious freedom of speech — and gender identity — while allowing ultra-sensitive, liberal nannies to 
wussify our boys and men.

Liberal America: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved

by AC @, Saturday, October 01, 2016, 20:50 @ AC

Liberal America: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved

Carr: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved
Howie Carr Friday, September 30, 2016

Triple murderer Gary Lee Sampson is trying to avoid the death penalty with the old Officer Krupke defense from “West Side Story”:

“He’s so depraved on account of he’s so deprived.”

Sampson is the career jailbird who carjacked three guys and stabbed them to death in 2001, two in Massachusetts, one in New Hampshire.

Since his conviction in federal court, Sampson’s been incarcerated at the Bureau of Prison’s death row in Terre Haute, Ind. Sadly, his death sentence was thrown out by a bleeding-heart judge, so now Sampson gets a new trial to decide whether he should get the death penalty, although it’s a moot point because he has cirrhosis of the liver, or so his lawyers claim.

Remorse is not one of Sampson’s strong suits, as we have learned in various briefs filed by the prosecution about his life on death row. He brags he “has a bigger legal team than OJ.”

His meals are delivered through a slot in his cell door. Once, Sampson shoved a sharpened broomstick through the slot, trying to shank the guard.

He was once recorded saying, “Killing someone is not a problem for me.”

Likewise, Sampson’s lawyers have nothing but time, and money — our money, because they’re “public defenders.” So now they decide to file a list of 217 “mitigating factors” for the soon-to-be-empaneled jury to consider as reasons why their monstrous client should not be executed.

Tags:
Triple murderer Gary Lee Sampson, Gary Sampson

Media aiding and abetting;Bill Clinton raped this 73 yr old?

by AC @, Sunday, October 02, 2016, 20:46 @ AC

Carr: Media aiding and abetting; Bill Clinton raped this 73 yr old?

Another Hillary Coverup? Hillary MUST have known about this also!

[image]

Carr: Media aiding and abetting
Shame Broaddrick instead of Bill

Howie Carr Sunday, October 02, 2016

HIDING? Juanita Broaddrick, above right, in 1978, at a nursing home in Van Buren, Ark., with two unidentified residents, and Bill Clinton, then state attorney general, and below on ‘Dateline NBC.’

Can you blame Juanita Broaddrick for going underground?

This is the 73-year-old woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978, when he was attorney general of Arkansas. She says he pinned her on the bed in a room at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock, savagely bit her lower lip to control her, then took her. Then she said he forced himself on her a second time.

According to Broaddrick, after he had raped her, Clinton put his sunglasses back on, looked at her bloody lip and said: “You better put some ice on that.”

As Juanita said last week in a tweet to Chelsea Clinton, “It never goes away.”

I tried for years to get Juanita on my radio show, but never had any luck until this summer. I was interviewing Dolly Kyle, another of Clinton’s alleged ex-lovers, when she mentioned she had Broaddrick’s phone number. I instantly called and had Juanita on the show less than five minutes later.

Tags:
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick

Is 'loonie' (my opinion) Bill Clinton right about Obamacare

by AC @, Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 20:37 @ AC

Is 'loonie' (my opinion) Bill Clinton right about Obamacare?

Loonie in that Bill Clinton has been acting very, very 'loonie' lately in my opinion.

Is Bill Clinton right about Obamacare?
By Lanhee J. Chen
Updated 8:13 PM ET, Tue October 4, 2016

(CNN)Bill Clinton raised some eyebrows on the campaign trail Monday when he declared that Obamacare "is the craziest thing in the world." He assailed the law for escalating health care costs and decreasing health plan choices amongst middle-income Americans. The critique of Obamacare, which was entirely accurate, was surprising particularly because it puts his wife -- an ardent defender of the law -- in an awkward political position going into Sunday's second presidential debate.

Perhaps even more surprising has been the fact that Donald Trump hasn't more directly and forcefully used this same line of attack against Obamacare and, by extension, Hillary Clinton. In fact, Trump failed to mention Obamacare's failings even once during the last week's presidential debate. Anyone involved in Trump's debate preparations for this weekend's matchup should ensure that he does not allow the entirety of another debate to pass without some mention of Obamacare's shortcomings.
Bill Clinton's defenders have argued that his comments about Obamacare were taken out of context; that what he was actually advocating for was the need for changes to be made to the law so that it functions more effectively.

The problem isn't that the health care law needs to be tweaked, or that the rising premiums and declining choices that consumers face are surprises that require a course-correction. Indeed, the law was so poorly designed and conceived that these problems were entirely predictable.

FINISH READING this at: CNN

Here's who (Trump) won 2nd Debate, according to the Internet

by AC @, Monday, October 10, 2016, 13:11 @ AC

Here's who won 2nd Debate, according to the Internet

HERE'S WHO WON DEBATE, ACCORDING TO INTERNET
'I'm watching the media actually praise Donald Trump's performance'

KAITLAN COLLINS
Entertainment Editor
10:38 PM 10/09/2016

Donald Trump won the second presidential debate — or at least that’s what you’d think if you were reading the Internet Sunday night.

After Trump and Hillary Clinton went head to head for 90 minutes during a town hall style debate in St. Louis, Mo., it was clear that the Republican nominee had won the Internet over.

In a poll run on the Drudge Report, 92 percent of voters agreed that Trump won while a mere 7 percent thought Clinton did.

FINISH READING this at: Dailycaller.com

Tags:
trump won second debate

Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails

by AC @, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 20:56 @ AC

First on CNN: Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails

By Dana Bash and Daniella Diaz, CNN
Updated 4:50 PM ET, Thu October 13, 2016

Washington (CNN)Catholic and evangelical groups slammed Hillary Clinton's campaign in a statement Thursday over comments revealed in the WikiLeaks emails hack between two high-level campaign officials.

Dozens of religious leaders who signed the statement expressed their "outrage at the demeaning and troubling rhetoric used by those within Secretary Clinton's campaign."

The statement is referring to a 2011 email between campaign chairman John Podesta, whose email was hacked, and communications director Jennifer Palmieri and John Halpin, a senior fellow at the liberal think tank Center for American Progress.

Palmieri doesn't recognize controversial email about Catholics
In the email, Halpin wrote that 21st Century Fox Chairman Rupert Murdoch and NewsCorp Chairman Robert Thomson, who are both Catholic, are attracted to the faith because of "systemic thought and severely backward gender relations."

Palmieri responded: "I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable, politically conservative religion -- their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelical."

FINISH READING this at: CNN

Tags:
clinton email, catholics beware of hillary clinton

RSS Feed of thread
4608 Postings in 1536 Threads, 4 registered users, 2 users online (0 registered, 2 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog