Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Pesticides and Pot: What's California Smoking? (general)

by AC @, Thursday, February 23, 2017, 18:01 @ AC

Pesticides and Pot: What's California Smoking?

An NBC4 I-Team investigation found evidence suggesting that pesticides could be present in a lot of marijuana legally sold in California

By Joel Grover and Matthew Glasser

When Todd Gullion of Orange County was suffering with back pain last year, he decided to try medical marijuana, thinking it was a safer alternative than prescription drugs. But Gullion says after using the pot, he ended up in the emergency room with serious neurological symptoms.
"My hands go numb, my arms go numb, my feet go numb," Gullion told NBC4. "I feel like I was poisoned."

Gullion was worried that the pot had poisoned him. So he had the product tested at a nationally-known lab. The lab found high levels of toxic pesticides in it--chemicals that scientists say could cause serious health problems.

An NBC4 I-Team investigation found evidence suggesting that pesticides could be present in a lot of the marijuana legally sold in California. And, some scientists are especially concerned about those pesticides being inhaled when people smoke or vape marijuana.

FINISH READING this: HERE

Tags:
pot, marijuana, pesticide in pot, pesticide in marijuana, weed

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 3 users online (0 registered, 3 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog