Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

National Public Radio (NPR) serves liberal Democrats. Why? (general)

by AC @, Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 21:25
edited by AC, Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:36

National Public Radio (NPR) ONLY serves liberal Democrat causes. Why?

Tune into any National Public Radio (NPR) station in America, and you will quickly ascertain that it overwhelmingly serves liberal Democrats.

I live in Massachusetts. My local NPR consistently over the years has overwhelmingly invited liberal Democrats who are in favor of abortion, homosexuality, no common sense voter ID's, and no border protection - and ALL other Democrat issues meant to give Democrats voting edges - to give their liberal spiels. Margery Eagen and Jim Braude are the co-anchors of this Boston NPR. Both are TOTALLY anti-Republican. One cannot deny that by listening to them. At least 90% of their guests are bleeding liberal Democrats! Any their daily goal is to swamp the air waves with pro liberal propaganda.

MY QUESTION: Since the House and Senate are majority conservative Republican which means the WILL of the people are majority conservative vice liberal - then why does the majority Republican House & Senate allow such a program as NPR Boston to continue to spew liberal nonsense? Why should tax payers have to help fund/subsidize such daily liberal Democrat radio stations?

Why does the Congress continue to fund/subsidize these liberal Democrat National Public Radio (NPR) stations?

Tags:
National Public Radio (NPR) serves liberal Democrats

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 5 users online (0 registered, 5 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog