Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Mark Cuban: Trump critics are all wrong (general)

by AC @, Sunday, May 08, 2016, 11:07 @ AC

Mark Cuban: Trump critics are all wrong
MAY 5, 2016

Billionaire basketball owner and “Shark Tank” host Mark Cuban came to the defense of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump yesterday, saying that Trump’s criticism of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn’t sexist — it’s fair.

“People talk about Donald being sexist. There’s nothing he’s said about a woman that he hasn’t said to me. You know, he’s called me ‘ugly,’ he’s called me ‘short off the tee,’ he’s called me all these ridiculous things. That’s just how he combats it,” Cuban said during an appearance on Fox Business Network’’s “Cavuto Coast to Coast” on Wednesday.

Cuban said that Trump’s attacks have been boosted by years of Clinton scandals — and said Trump had simply done a good job making his national campaign about “anybody but Hillary.”

“I think he looked at how the Republicans treated Hillary — ‘she’s a criminal, she’s a liar,’ whatever else you want to call her, every name in the book,” and went with it in his own way, Cuban said of Trump’s attacks.

FINISH READING this at: theHornNews

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 2 users online (0 registered, 2 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog