Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

The real “Inconvenient Truth” behind global warming? A lie! (general)

by AC @, Sunday, August 09, 2015, 20:37
edited by AC, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 11:17

Thank GOD Al Gore never became President. Not only because of his interests in the Muslim terrorist business (my opinion) 'Al Jazeera'. But because of what havoc he has brought by his relentless thumping of so-called 'global warming'. Al and friends are making a good living off so-called 'global warming'.

HERE in Massachusetts, its been one of the coolest springs & summers I can remember. This follows one of the coldest winters with more snowfall that I can also remember for quite some time. It is the night of 9 August 2015 and the temperature is in the 60's Fahrenheit here.

We do, however, definitely need to cut way back on carbon monoxide emissions - AND other pollutants in the air, and work to somehow increase the percentage of oxygen in the air we breath.

EVER Wonder why 150 years ago Cancer was relatively UNKNOWN? That's because Oxygen in the air was about 20%, and it is only about 10-15% now. Cancer CAN be cured simply by Oxygen saturation therapy and cutting out sugar!

Forget chemotherapy which is just poison that kills healthy cells also. Cancer THRIVES on LACK of Oxygen AND Sugar! Add Oxygen to your system and remove sugars and you can lick just about ALL diseases. That includes Cancer!

Did you ever wonder why Adam's early offspring live to be over 500 - 800 or more years? My educated guess is simply because the air they breathed pure clean air, free of pollutants that contained 30-35+ percent oxygen. ALL diseases can NOT exist in a high oxygen environment.

/s/ Steve K

Well, according to NASA’s own data, the world has warmed .36 degrees Fahrenheit over the last 35 years (they started measuring the data in 1979).

I think you would agree that a .36 degree increase in temperature over the last 35 years is hardly anything to get in a panic about.

Granted, that does mean the world is warmer, right?

The theory that global warming is caused by an increase of greenhouse gases "is the greatest scientific fraud in history, and the evidence is damning."

You see, John found evidence — buried right in the government’s own environmental studies — that destroys Al Gore’s argument for “global warming.”

The documents have been released and the truth is staggering. For years now Al Gore has been spearheading the crusade of global warming alarmism to the masses, holding seminars, clean energy initiatives, and even unveiling a critically acclaimed documentary.

The real “Inconvenient Truth” behind global warming? It is all a lie.

Al Gore spreads “global warming” propaganda for his own profit.
Have you been duped?

Imagine, for a moment, sitting at a prestigious steakhouse in Palm Beach, Florida, a hot spot for some of the wealthiest and most famous — Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Oprah Winfrey, James Patterson, Rush Limbaugh, and hundreds more.

And, imagine dining with a handful of men you’ve only read about. Some of them are worth millions, others published best-selling books, and some have held prominent positions at the White House.

In essence, you’re sitting at a five-person table of VIPs.

Tom Luongo has worked extensively with the University of Florida on making crop yields more productive for third world countries, creating an intermetallic coating for gun barrels that dropped maintenance requirements on firearms by half, and assisting in the development of cures for diseases.

You’re about to take a bite of your New York strip when one of the men, a top U.S. intelligence agent, slams a 164-page document in the middle of the table.

This document, you soon find out, contains damning evidence that a network of politicians, corporations, and scientists have conspired together to promote the fear of “global warming” . . .

Despite evidence clearly stating no such “global warming” exists.

The motive: $22 billion per year.

That’s $22 billion of taxpayers’ money . . . to stop the “global warming” epidemic.

That comes out to $41,856 every minute.

That's twice as much as what our government spends on securing our borders.

My name is Tom Luongo, and in the following few pages, I am going to show you the alarming research in the document that was laid before me that night in Palm Beach.

The man who put this document in my hands — the man whom Al Gore is personally attacking . . .

FINISH READING this at: NEWSMAX.com

Tags:
global warming lie

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4608 Postings in 1536 Threads, 4 registered users, 3 users online (0 registered, 3 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog