Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Recommended movie (about Rapture): "The Remaining" (video-books)

by AC @, Saturday, August 08, 2015, 20:18
edited by AC, Sunday, August 09, 2015, 14:35

Recommended movie (about Rapture): "The Remaining"

I found this to be a great 'Thriller' of a movie about the Rapture. I like how for once it showed that bodies of those raptured were left, and only their souls (most important) rose to GOD. Usually you see their cloths left behind in a pile in 'Rapture' movies. So that was unique. Special effects and acting was pretty good in this movie.

I hated how throughout this movie they chose to use the generic word GOD, and can't even recall when the Holy Name of Jesus was used once.

My only criticism is that it FAILS to use the HOLY name of Jesus. Instead it erroneously says that the reason those left behind was because they DID NOT truly believe in AND have a relationship with GOD. When the truth is they truly did not trust and believe in -- AND have a relationship with the Lord Jesus (the Savior Christ) -- the only Son of God -- and the ONLY mediator between the Father and us. Do not make that same mistake this movie made. There is only ONE mediator between the Father and us. That is the only Son of God, Jesus/Yeshua the Christ (Savior)!

[image]

See a more 'in-depth' review and trailer at: ChristianPost.com

Tags:
The Remaining

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4608 Postings in 1536 Threads, 4 registered users, 3 users online (0 registered, 3 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog