Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Kirsten Powers: Crush Planned Parenthood (general)

by AC @, Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 04:40
edited by AC, Thursday, July 23, 2015, 20:29

CRUSH? For those of you who do not understand the preferred methods of so-called abortion 'doctors' (sick joke to call them doctors) to 'legally' murder sweet, innocent babies with a future ahead of them - they do it by either reaching into the womb with 'cold steel instruments' and CRUSH the baby's skull and/or bones. Or else, they simply inject poison into them.

Poison costs money - so that usually is the last resort of these 'MONSTER abortion doctors'. CRUSH is the cheapest - more 'cost effective' way they have to eliminate/terminate a sweet, thriving, human baby who had a future ahead of her/him. WHERE is the outrage? GOD is NOT smiling on Abortion America! ONLY true Liberal Democrats are smiling on Abortion!

WAKE UP America! Liberalism is killing us! It's killing our babies via Abortion, and it is distancing us from GOD because of the liberal Democrat backing of the grave sins of Abortion AND Homosexuality. Add that to the turmoil the current 'Muslim in the white House' (my opinion) has added because of his recent blunder of dealing 'with the Devil' evil Islamic Iran - which hopes to eradicate Israel -- we now have an unhappy Supreme Being. GOD has PROMISED to bless those who bless Israel, and curs those who don't. So how are we 'blessing Israel' by 'giving the farm away' to evil Islamic Iran? These things WILL 'haunt us/ and/ or destroy us America! /s/ Steve K

It’s a measure of how damning the video is that Planned Parenthood’s usual defenders were nowhere to be found. There was total silence from The New York Times editorial board and their 10 (out of 11) pro-abortion rights columnists. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi — both recipients of Planned Parenthood’s highest honor, the Margaret Sanger Award — have been mum.

Kirsten Powers: Crush Planned Parenthood
Kirsten Powers

Caught in stomach-turning video, all it can apologize for is the tone.

Planned Parenthood head Cecile Richards apologized last week for the uncompassionate tone her senior director of medical research, Deborah Nucatola, used to explain the process by which she harvests aborted body parts to be provided for medical research.

Nucatola had been caught on an undercover video talking to anti-abortion activists posing as representatives of a biological tissue procurement company. The abortion doctor said, “I’d say a lot of people want liver,” and “a lot of people want intact hearts these days.” Explaining how she could perform later-term abortions to aid the harvesting of such intact organs, she said, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

FINISH READING this at: USAtoday

RELATED

LEARN MORE about this evil scourge on the planet known as Abortion, here: http://prorege-forum.com/abortion.htm

Tags:
Planned Parenthood, abortion

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 4 users online (0 registered, 4 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog