Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

SICKENING! Air Force eases policy banning transgender troops (general)

by AC @, Thursday, June 04, 2015, 20:24 @ AC
edited by AC, Thursday, June 04, 2015, 21:12

SICKENING! Air Force eases policy banning transgender troops

Air Force eases policy banning transgender troops

Tom Vanden Brook, USA TODAY

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Now I am finally embarrassed to be an American!

Steve K, USN (Retired)
In country-Vietnam Vet

WASHINGTON — The Air Force announced policy changes Thursday that will make it more difficult to discharge transgender troops, a move that mirrors one made in March by the Army and puts the Pentagon a step closer to allowing transgender people to serve openly.

Troops diagnosed with gender dysphoria or who identify as transgender are generally discharged from serving, based on medical grounds. Those decisions have been made by doctors and unit commanders. The new Air Force policy requires those decisions to be reviewed by high-level officials at Air Force headquarters.

FINISH READING THIS SICKENING RUBBISH AT: USATODAY

FREAKISH TRANSVESTITES are now America's heroes.

SIGNS OF OUR TIMES. IS THIS RIGHT OR FAIR? A SEXUALLY CONFUSED (My Opinion weirdo whacko, NON-ROLE MODEL) BRUCE JENNER BEATS OUT THIS GUY BELOW FOR AN AWARD? HOW DID YOU GET SO DEPRAVED AMERICA? The below Army HERO loses an award to this freakish Jenner transvestite. Who was braver? A 'confused' man who couldn't come to grip with his own sexual identity he was born as -- or this true American hero...

[image]

ANOTHER REAL HERO UNLIKE THE LOATHSOME, CONFUSED TRANSVESTITE BRUCE JENNER:
[image]

Tags:
transgender in the military

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 2 users online (0 registered, 2 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog