Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Men: Tired of rising prices of Shaving Blades? Try this club (general)

by AC @, Monday, May 18, 2015, 12:25
edited by AC, Monday, May 18, 2015, 13:09

Men (and women): Tired of never ending rising prices of Shaving Blades? Try this club & save. This razor blade club is disrupting the $13 billion dollar razor blade industry...

I am tired of the high price for razor blades in recent years. Gillette, Schick and others just keep raising their prices on razor blades.

I just joined this 'shaving blade club' known as Dollar Shave Club today. They'll send me a razor holder w/4 razor cartridges -- and four 4x blades cartridges each month via U.S. postal service for only USD $6.00 a month. I chose their 'The 4x' blade. They also have a cheaper 2x blade, and a more expensive 6x blade. And the shipping cost is free for my 'The 4x' cartridges.

No commitments. Cancel at any time. That solves the problem of 'sticker shock' whenever I go shopping for razor blades. Women may be interested in joining this club also. For 6 bucks. It's well worth it if you ask me. /s/ Steve K

READ MORE about this Club - and/or join it here:
http://shaved.by/cpOpR

[image]
[image]

Tags:
Dollar Shave Club

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4607 Postings in 1535 Threads, 4 registered users, 2 users online (0 registered, 2 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog