Back to homepage

Real Estate Appraisals Forum

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

Is Lung Cancer due heavily to Smoking? I THINK not! (health)

by AC @, Saturday, November 02, 2013, 21:02 @ AC
edited by AC, Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 14:46

Is Lung Cancer due heavily to Smoking? I THINK not!

What many people don't realize is that about 60% of all new lung cancer diagnoses are among people who have never smoked or are former smokers, many of whom quit several decades ago. READ: Stigma lingers for deadliest cancer

I have smoked very heavily (2+ packs a day for over 50 years). And I'm 63 years old. So why do people in their 30's & 40's get Lung Cancer? The Liberal Democrat TAX MACHINE which relies on taxing cigarettes heavily will not want to read this... BUT... TODAY is 2 NOV 13. This afternoon I completed a 1/4 mile swim in the 57 degree waters in the Atlantic Ocean - at Salisbury Beach, Massachusetts. My lungs haven't now or ever been a problem for me.

I think the answer really is not and never has been cigarettes alone. Some, people - but probably a very small percentage have likely gotten cancer from cigarette smoking.

THE FACTS ARE (in my opinion):CANCER LOVES/THRIVES on 'sugar' (switch to Stevia if you must), 'lack of oxygen to the cells', and 'stress' - and probably genetics plays into it. Cola's and other soft drinks which pack a whopping 10 teaspoons of sugar are likely more to blame for the surge in Cancer cases than cigarettes ever were. Environments are probably also in play here in the larger scheme of things.

I'm not going to say that cigarettes don't contribute to heart disease by helping plaque to build up in your arteries. PLAQUE is a major concern for everyone that has to be dealt with!. But I will say mild amino acids that are so mild that they have been added to bably food can clean out the plaque from your arteries. Look into 'EDTA' chelation. The skin applied EDTA Kaladine cream and also EDTA pills such as 'The Ultimate Artery Cleanse with COQ10' is what I recommend.

Lack of vitamin 'D' - the sunshine vitamin is also suspect. New research actually points to 'mega doses' of vitamin 'D' having the ability to 'leach' stem cells locked up in your bone marrow into your system - and actually rejuvenating/regenerating your unhealthy organs - like your lungs, heart and liver.

MEGADOSES OF VITAMIN C HAS KILLED CANCER!
100,000 - 200,000 mg and even higher doses a day intravenuosly of cheap Vitamin C causes no damage to heathy cells; and has been shown to kill cancer -- cells and has actually cured many people of Cancer. There has been no reported side effects from megadoses of vitamin C given intravenuously. People don't feel sick and lose their hair from megadose vitamin C therapy. This has been heavily tested. So why isn't it being done? BIG Pharma insists on chemotherapy in order to sell their drugs. Chemotherapy actually probably kills 100's of thousands more people than Cancer ever did.

HINTS: Do your own research on 35% FOOD GRADE hydrogen Peroxide therepy, cutting out all sugar & cream in your daily coffee - work at going for black coffee only. Look into ADDING alcohol, such as red wine to your diet - moderately. Many people have lived to be over 100, smoking and drinking moderately! A cinnamon pill can't hurt before drinking sugar ladened wine. I recommend 'Cinnapure' from StopAgingNow.com.
/s/ Steve @ BibleProbe.com

RELATED

Cancer: Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer?
http://prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.php?id=13311

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

4608 Postings in 1536 Threads, 4 registered users, 7 users online (0 registered, 7 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact

Home | National & Worldwide Online Newspapers | Online Games | Mortgage Fraud Blog